I am looking to work with an iOS7 developer to produce a bluetooth low energy app (Using the CoreBluetooth framework) that performs a device discovery at a user-set interval for a user-set duration.
The purpose of this app is purely for research purposes and will not be publicly available. Thus GUI appearance is not important.
The two goals of this project are:
1) Ensure that iOS is capable of discovering continuously in the background.
2) Test how background discovery affect the battery life of the iOS7 device.
Functionality should include:
- set 'discovery' duration in seconds e.g number value
- set 'discovery' scan frequency in seconds e.g number value
- start/stop discovery using the set values
- capture results of discovery (e.g mac address & rssi)
- log results to log screen or text file
More technical information
- iOS device will operate as the central device and as such will require 'bluetooth-central' background execution mode.
- APi located here: [url removed, login to view]
IMPORTANT Freelancers please note:
- iOS & CoreBluetooth experience preferred but not essential - please specify if you have these in your bid.
- Please respond with the text 'CoreBluetooth APP' so I know you are not a generic response!
7 freelancers estão ofertando em média $564 para esse trabalho
____________________CoreBluetooth APP________________________________________________ iOS portfolio to be shared during further communications. Skype:appxone