We are looking for an iOS developer who can develop a fully functional iOS application. The application will be used to participate in lottery games (similar to National Lottery)and will have to synchronize with our website, which allows placing bets for lottery results online. From our webservice, the app will haveto get information about accounts, history of games and information about virtual money available on the user'saccount as well as special loyalty points.
1. A login panel with a username and password inputs.
2. A registrationpanel where the user will need to give his email and password. After the user submits the data, the app feeds our web service with the information and instructs it to create an account with the given credentials.
3. We need Facebook connect, and this should work like in the application Catch which is available from the appstore.
4. The user should be able to make bets on three kinds of lottery games (bets are made by picking a set of maximum 10 numbers from 1 to 80). The user should be able to choose the numbers he would like to play with.
5. The user can either manually choose numbers or select the 'random' button, which will automatically choose a random set of numbers. The userwill also have tobe able to click on the button 'Favorite numbers' so if he has selected his "Favorite numbers" on our website, the app will input these numbers in as his current selection in the app.
6. The app will show information about the virtual money that the user currently has and about the amount of accumulated loyalty points.
7. After the user has made a bet, the app will send a request to the webservice to charge the account for the appropriate amount. The required amount is subtracted from the virtual money reserve if it is available. If the funds are insufficient, the transaction should be rejected.
8. The user can see the information about the history of his games/bets including specific information like: the numbers he played, the type of lottery, information about what he has won and which numbers he has played. The game history should be synchronized between the app and the website.
9. The user can play individually or play in a group. When the user wishes to play in a group, the app sends the request to the webservice to include the purchased lottery ticket in one of the groups available on the [url removed, login to view] prize is split between the players.
10. The user can send an invitation to his friends via e-mail. The e-mail will include a registration link.
11. There should be a simple settings panel where the user can change his password and nickname. Those changes should also affect the website.
12. The app should also featoreaaanner with ads that we can manage with openx or another ad system.