Anticipated duration: 35 – 60 hours (assuming I provide the graphic elements)
This app will work very much like the Action Movie FX app. (please review that app if you are unfamiliar). It will allow users to record a video directly from the app or select from an existing video on their device. They will then have the option to include snippets of video from a library that resides within the app (3 to 5 snippets in the first release). Upon playback, the snippet will be included in the video. Users will then have the option of saving the video in a gallery or on their camera roll. They will also have the option of emailing the video, posting to facebook, posting to vine, or posting to YouTube.
If you understand how the Action Movie FX app works, then you will understand this job. This project will be themed differently and fulfill a different niche, but in terms of functionality, it will work just like Action Movie FX (and similar apps).
I do not expect developers to provide the graphic elements, but if you do have that expertise in-house and would like to bid with the graphics work included, please specifically state that in your bid. If you do not intend to provide the graphics work, you will be expected to provide a list outlining each of the graphic elements that you need for the app (File type, Resolution, pixel dimensions, etc.). Once you supply those needs, I will deliver the elements to you.
With successful completion of this job, I will look to the developer to migrate the app to Android as a separate project. The winning bidder will also likely be retained to take on additional projects as features and in-app purchases are added in future releases.
The first version will be written for the iPhone and iPad and should maintain resolution quality and functionality on each device. (Must be iOS7 Compatible)
Quick description of the sequencing of the app:
1. Launch the app
2. Logo Splash Screen
3. Start Screen
4. Screen that allows users to select Special Effect video snippet
5. Choose the underlying video from the device’s camera role or film video directly through the app
6. Once video is selected (by filming or selecting from saved pre-recorded video), choose the time line for snippet (i.e. when the snippet is included in the underlying video)
7. Select loudness volume of video Snippet should be based on the loudness selected, not the volume currently selected on the devise (1/4, ½, max)
8. Hit enter and video is prepared for showing
9. A background screen will appear, and a progress bar should display the progress of combining the two videos.
10. Once processed, the first frame of the video should appear with a large play button in the center. (Plain black background)
11. User pushes play and video begins
12. Video hits the fx insertion point and the video element plays directly over the underlying recording at appointed time. The background video can continue or simply serve as a background for the fx element depending (programmer to decide based on the simpler approach)
13. Video ends, resets to the first frame and button options appear
In essence, the app is a video player that layers a short video/animation over the existing video file and allows that file to be played such that both elements are in the final video.
The winning bidder will be provided wire frames as well as storyboard sketches. Our goal is to make this as easier as possible for our programming partner.
50% payment upon delivery of working prototype (you may use dummy graphic elements for the prototype so that you are not waiting on the artists), 30% upon delivery of final version (with final graphic elements), 20% upon completion of user testing (5 days after delivery). Successful bidder must also warranty their work for 60 days. This means that you will fix any bugs for a period of 60 days without additional charge.
Please be sure to include a portfolio of you work. I look forward to hearing from you.
22 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1807 para este trabalho
Dear sir. I have many experiences about mobile apps and games. You can guess my skill after check my portfolio. Let' discuss in detail via interview. Best regards. Huiming