I have an Excel model that picks lottery numbers based on past/historical numbers in California (but would like to expand to other states as well as the logic works the same). The numbers all have their own frequency distribution based on past numbers and gets updated whenever new numbers drawn. Basically I have a lottery picking model in Excel that I would like to convert it to an App (iOS and/or Android). Seems like an easy app to develop as I already did most of the work in Excel. My data should reside in an SQL server in the U.S. that I maintain and update.
These are my requirements:
1. I need someone to help me with the graphic design phase (must be attractive and animated) of the App.
2. Coding for iPhone & Android phone and possibly to iPad and website if everything works great.
3. Help me with setting up the data to a website where I host my data. (Do not currently have a website or hosting site but do recommend to me.)
3. Be there from start to finish. Make sure it is approved by Apple and successfully launched and fix any errors post launch.
4. Long term partnership for expansion, modifications, and upgrades.