We need a simple Alpha application made for iphone. We have the design completed by one of our cofounders and are looking for a talented developer to bring it to life! We will obviously share the wire frame and design files with who we work with, but I will describe each of the 6 frames here.
1) List of 'Things' to scroll through and that can be selected to continue in the application with this 'Thing'
2) Create new 'Thing' frame where name is entered using keyboard and accepted via button
3) Information about the selected 'Thing' like attributes that can be selected
4) Create new attribute frame where name is entered using keyboard and accepted via button
5) New attribute quality is entered here after the attribute is selected via the keyboard and accepted via button
6) An attributes quality is displayed graphically vs. the date the data was entered. Simple number vs. date graph
This is the application we would like an Alpha version of - it is simple. There is no cloud integration, all data is stored directly on the phone in a simple back end that will need to be developed as well. There is no login or verification since all the data is local on the phone.
Thanks for your interest and please message me with any questions.
EDIT: We are interested in this application either being accomplished natively in C or similar or via web tools such as Java and ported over to mobile via PhoneGap or similar techniques.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $1562 for this job
Dear Sir, This is Biplob (Lead android developer, Founder and CEO of AAPBD). I have worked with 150+ clients so far at various marketplaces ([url removed, login to view], oDesk and [url removed, login to view]) and developed 250+ apps for android, Mais