The app has a left sliding menu (like YouTube or Facebook app) which contains a menu with different options. All the items of the menu has to be editable by me so I can add or remove them in the future.
stream in very low quality so it will be good for mobile users so screen will be small and i like to stream with low bandwidth. (i think m3u8-hls or rtsp or rtp is low bandwidth and are for mobile)
Design, images and all the TV information is provided by me.
I also provide an App Workflow document and an API Documentation.
The information is requested to the server using a POST to a PHP and it will return a JSON, WOWZA MEDIA
Features of the application:
- YouTube like sliding menu
- POST request to receive the data from the server (The received data is in JSON, WOWZA MEDIA)
- iOS share option panel
- Play YouTube videos
- TV Schedule (Table with all the channels and programs)
- Landscape mode only for videos and TV Schedule
- Play streaming television for given links
- Local scheduled notifications
- Hands swapping channel
- Air swapping channel
- Adds. - I require the Objective-C source code for XCode - The app must run on iOS 6 & 7 - Ask any questions you could have
iPhone, Mobile Phone, Objective C. Android, Broadcast Engineering, Supplier Sourcing, Video Broadcasting, Video Services
7 freelancers are bidding on average $895 for this job
Hi, Recently i have done sliding menu for my current Client i can show you this. I am ready to start work on you project. We can make the work perfect for [url removed, login to view] discuss for more details. Regards! Ricky