I want a Smart Phone App created for Droid and iPhone.
Please read this entire job thoroughly before bidding.
This will be a business card scanner but I do not want to use OCR technology. Rather it will be human interface. This will greatly increase the accuracy of the information. Then instead of going into the phone's contact list like all other business card scanners do I want it to send the information to a user's auto responder.
After someone downloads the app on to their phone they will need to configure it to interface with their AR account. I would like to have the following services supported.
• Instant Customer
• Constant contact
• Get Response
• Twillo (for SMS and voice messaging)
Upon initial install 15 points will be in users account (this explained in a moment).
Will interface with Paypal so more points can be purchased.
Here is how it will work.
• Once app has been activated it will interface with the phone's camera.
• User takes a picture of a business card.
• The app will then display the image on the phone and ask if the image is legible.
•Then it will show a pull down menu displaying all the campaigns in their AR account.
o Have option where they can configure one campaign to be the default that it will always go to so they can skip this step.
• Once they select and hit OK one point will be deducted from their account.
o If points are at zero then will prompt them to purchase more points.
o Set warning at five points that they are running low
o UI to purchase points can be done either on phone or website.
• The image will then be transmitted along with a form from the user's AR to a Web UI where it will be queued up.
o I am assuming AR's API would be best suited for this.
• Will have a worker that is logged into UI.
• An alert will be triggered when a scan comes in.
o Alert can be configured by worker to be audio tone and/or visual popup.
• The UI will show the image of the business card and right underneath will be the fields that the AR campaign is configured to accept.
• From the image the worker will fill in the fields. Once done will hit submit.
• Submission will interface with users AR service and input contact information into selected campaign.
If possible I would like an admin panel with the following stats.
• User account information
• Ability to edit and adjust point totals
• The apps must be written in a fashion where it will be very easy to add or remove AR services
• Your coding must be cleanly written and documented as to what each module is doing and what it is for. I like coming back to the same developer to do upgrades and fixes and will do so in this case. However after being burned in the past by needing something fixed or added only to have the developer be non-responsive, too busy, or flat out disappeared I ended up having to get the entire program rewritten because the new developer could not figure out the what the current code was doing.
• In order to show me you actually read this entire project thoroughly before bidding please be sure to put in the word "DotCom" at the top of your response to show me you actually read this. Very high likelihood I will not respond to you without doing this.
• Upon completion you must turn over all source coding.
• You must be willing to sign contract that the code belongs solely to myself.
• Please feel free to ask questions or concerns you have with this project before bidding.