IF YOU BID PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1) You must agree that payment will be made after the apple store accepts the game. Please get familiarized with the Apple Store requirements beforehand. If you are okay with that, I will have you make a second game for me when this one is released in the Apple store. Is that okay with you?
2) Please tell me which systems the ios app will be be playable on; Android, iPod, iPad, and which iPhones? I would like them all if possible.
3) How long will it take you to compelete the app roughly?
4) You agree by signing the NDA that I am the only person that shall receive the source code for this app and that you agree to not use it to make the same or similiar games in the present or future?
5) Do you have skype? I would like to talk to the person I choose on skype with speakers so that I can answer all of your questions before you start working.
6) You also must help me set up the chartboost and revmob ads in the app once I join their programs. Is that okay?
7) Graphics must be great. Can you make great graphics?
6) After Apple store accepts it and I pay you, will you have time to make 1 new app for me every 3 months? If you really make good games with great graphics I will also give you a % share of my app portfolio with a contract.
Please do not bid much, as it is very difficult to earn money with apps, and if bids are too much I cannot accept it.
Below is a description of the game.
The App name will be DoDo Dies
DoDo birds cannot fly, and rumors about them are that they are very playful, and very stupid. Please look up pictures of what DoDo birds look like and how they behave before making the game.
- The first scene should be a zoo-looking compound where a bunch of DoDo birds escape it by running out of the zoo grounds. So now we have hundreds of DoDo birds running around crazy.
- The object of the game is for the player to run across a landscape trying to catch the DoDo birds with a net while they are running around. When he catches one with a net, he gets 1 point.
The birds should look funny and be very clumsy. During the game there should be obstacles like trees, camp fires, cliffs, ponds, and mountains.
Each of these obstacles come into play.
- Trees: Some of the DoDo birds should run into the trees and just fall down on their backs and not be able to get up. The player can catch DoDo birds running around but he may also catch these laying down DoDo birds with his net to get 1 point.
- Camp Fires: Some DoDo birds should run into the camp fires and catch on fire and burn and die. It should be something that is funny. The player may not catch these. Once a bir steps into the fire he may not be caught by the player.
- Cliffs: Some DoDo birds should simply run over the cliff and disappear. It should also look funny.
- Ponds: some of the DoDo birds should run into the ponds and rown and disappear. It should be funny.
- Mountains: There can be some mountains and the prupose oft he mountains are that sometimes a boulder (giant rock) falls off of the mountain and lands on top of a DoDo bird and squashes him. When the rock lands on the bird, the bird should be completely covered and red blood should come out from under the rock. It should also be funny. Of course the player cannot catch this squashed bird.
- If you add any other funny things in the game, that is okay.
There should be 3 types of game levels; a 3 minute game, a 5 minute game and a 10 minute game. The game should not repeat itself ie if someone plays a game today and then again tomorrow the same things should not happen in the game. It should be somewhat different every time. I´m not sure if this is possible.
Another thing is eac game last a specified amount of time. The object oft he game is how many points can you get before the time runs out. The game should not be simple but also should not be too hard. The main point is it should be fun to play and funny to play.
You may bid whatever you would like to. I will accept what I can afford, which is noit a lot. Please consider this and the future work we will do together.