We have an app live in the iOS App Store which is quite old - the last update to it was in 2010. Please see the App Store listing for Beatles Walk London - [url removed, login to view]
We need someone who can take the entire Xcode project (source code and all assets provided by us) and update it to modern standards:
- refactor any deprecated code for modern iOS 8 / 64-bit architectures
- redesign graphics and refresh the UI assets to make it more appropriate for iOS design
- improve the interface with auto layout so it works on the various iPhone screen sizes available today
We need someone who will do the entire job and has a good sense of modern app design.
* please do not bid unless you can do both the coding and design elements.
* please do not bid unless you provide examples of other apps you have designed AND coded (I need App Store links preferably, screenshots at minimum)