Intro: This app consists of two different things. The iPhone application itself and then an external administration board/web page where I should be able to see submissions by users of the app and make submissions myself. Basically these submissions are what make the application. It's images and text descriptions of the submissions.
The app should grab information from a database which should be located on my web host - the app is relying on this information.
Main tab of the app:
* A list of 20 items on the main page. A pagniation should be used to display all the items in a nice way.
* Each item of the list consists of a small description, the name of the item and then the first image of which was uploaded by the user or me.
* The list should be able to be sorted by most viewed items and most liked items but should as standard be sorted by the most recent items.
* Each item should automatically get its own page in the app. This page should be able to be reached if a user selects an item in the main tab of the app.
* All information about the item should be shown here. All images should therefore also be shown here in some smart way. At maximum there can be 5 images and minimum 1 image.
* A like button for the item. If someone likes an item it should add +1 in the database for the likes.
* A tab where users can search for items in the database.
Add a new item tab:
* Here a few different fields and a textarea should be able to insert data into. These should be required to have entered something into in order to make a submission.
* Also a button to upload an image should be shown. If user wants he should be able to add at maximum 5 images and at a minimum 1 image.
* Once a submission is done it should be listed in the MySQL database as waiting for approval by me ( theadministrator) and should not yet go live in the app. Only as soon as I have approved the submission it should be listed in the app. I should also be able to decline submissions and then they should be removed from the database.
Design of the app: Use a modern, easy to navigate, simple layout. Something average and used on the most apps - nothing fancy is needed for this but it should look professional. It's good if the app works for several displays, not just iPhone's but also iPad's.
The administrator board page:
* This page should not be inside the app. It should be located outsite on a normal website domain where I should be able to login and see submissions but also add my own if I want to. No fancy design is required. Perhaps use Twitter Bootstrap to make it as simple as possible for you.
* Accept/decline items here submitted by users.
* Add own submissions here.
* Edit/remove current items.
- Examples of similar apps currently existing in the appstore is available so you can see what kind of app I'm looking for. Only given to those seriously interested in this project.
- I don't want any user system or anything like that.
- As I don't want to disclose what the app is to everybody seeing this I'll let you know in private messages as we chat incase I desire to hire you or you for some reason require more information.
- The app must be working fully 100% and should reach all requirements Apple's appstore require the apps there to reach.
23 freelancers estão ofertando em média $885 para este trabalho
Dear sir. I have many experiences about mobile apps and games. Your job is very interested on me and it's quite suitable for me to do it in time. Let's discuss in detail via interview. Best regards. Huiming
Hello, We have gone through your [url removed, login to view] have experienced iPhone [url removed, login to view] have done more than 1000 [url removed, login to view] are interested to work with [url removed, login to view] you have any time frame for the project?Can we have a discussi Mais
Hello, We can do [url removed, login to view] we talk? We welcome you to join hands with us as we think we are capable enough to start this project and we give you surety of answering all your [url removed, login to view] are waiting to discuss in det Mais