Main Application Purpose:
Record people singing with or without effects on theirs voices with a generic background rhythm.
- User can login/sigin with Facebook or Twitter account
- Show all the sounds recorded by current user (calling a REST service)
- User can slide down to refresh the sounds (call a REST service)
- User can play/pause/stop each sound (when the user press play, the app will call an other REST service to get the sound stream)
- User can view sound detail (selecting ">" icon)
- Show the selected sound information (date time of the upload sound)
- User can play/pause/stop the sound (when the user press play, the app will call an other REST service to get the sound stream)
- User can record his/her voice (the maximum time is 10 seconds)
- User can select a background rhythm (choosing in a predetermined list). (Detailed below)
- User can put effects on the voice at the Voice Settings Screen (Detailed below)
- User can play the sound recorded
- User can cancel the sound and go back to Home Screen
- When the user save this sound, the app will call a REST service to save the sound and subsequently the app go to home screen refreshing it
- The visual appearance should resemble a sound amplifier or a studio recording desk
- User can choose the effects to be applied on his voice: Echo, Reverb, Chorus, Pitched Voice or Deep Voice.
- All effects will be displayed as a list with a cool check-box on the left and a intensity level selector under the effect's name.
- All selected effects will be applied to the user's voice with theirs respective intensity levels.
- User must be able to speak and preview/hear how his voice sounds like with the selected effects.
- The selected voice effects and setting will be saved and will be applied for all new recordings.
- The effects must be totally functional. Open source algorithms can be used for those modulations.
- User can choose none background or between 6 rhythm to be played as the background of the recording.
- All rhythm will be displayed as a list with a cool radio button on the left and a speed level selector under the rhythm's name.
- Only one rhythm can be selected at a time.
- User must be able to hear the selected rhythm at the selected speed.
- For development purpose you can list any sound/rhythm and name them "rhythm 1" - "rhythm 2 " and so on.
- You will mock all the REST service. You shouldn´t develop the REST service, only the APP. (keep the REST service call commented)
- The sound time lime must be draw based on the sound recorded (like Voice Memos App on iPhone iOS 7.0)
- You will send me all the code developed and the xcode project
3 freelancers estão ofertando em média $824 para este trabalho
I can help you with. I've extensive knowledge of REST and JSON APIs and have dealt with audio/video and sound frameworks. Please let me know if you would like to discuss further. Thanks! Nikhil