I want to build a simple web radio player iphone app with the following features:
- The user will have to select a radio station from a list. When the user press the radio icon, it launch the stream audio player (it will be mainly m3u streams). The icon radio that is currently listened to should be highlighted
- The user can choose between a grid view or a list view of his radio station list
- The main view of the user will be the (from top to down):
1/ grid / list buttons and settings button
2/ the radio icons in grid of list view. In the grid view, the user will have multiple pages (slide right left to switch pages)
3/ The name of the radio currently playing
4/ the play/pause button, a volume slider, a sleep button and an alarm button
5/ An ad banner at the bottom with a cross to remove it (this action will call an in app purchase to permanently remove ads from the app). An ad will be displayed on the full page at each app opening. This one will also be removed if the in app purchase is done.
- The sleep and alarm features will propose to user to setup a sleep or wake up hour. For the alarm feature, the user should select the radio that will be lauched from his favorite list. If the sleep or alarm is active, the icon in the main view should be highlighted.
- The app should keep playing in background if the user leaves the app
- In the settings area, the user will have 2 sections:
1/ his favorite radio list where he can reorder the elements by sliding them up or down. He can also remove any element from this list
2/ the full list of radios: the elements will be ordered by name. each element will show an icon saying that the radio is already in the favorite list or an icon to add the element in the favorite radio list.
The app should be in simple and nice flat design (io7/8 type). It should be compatible with iphone 4 to iphone 6 devices.