iOS Application name: [url removed, login to view]
- the application is basically a kind of simple, limited web browser or loader of website [url removed, login to view]
- the application will load our mobile website [url removed, login to view] (there will be no visible address bar with url in our app)
- there will be gray bar in top and it will include 6 buttons (Back, Reload, Homepage ([url removed, login to view]), Zoom in (+10%), Zoom out (-10%), Exit)
- the top bar will overlap portion of web page
- the top bar will automatically hide after 3 seconds (in minimized mode there should be small transparent rectangle in upper left corner)
- the top bar will re-appear once user taps the visibile rectangle
- the top bar will include loading progress bar 2px
(Please see the attached example with bubble theme HTML5 game. Our application is not the bubble game but the gray bar both in collapsed and expanded mode)
- displaying of HTML5 graphics should be hardware accelerated
- all links on all domains except [url removed, login to view] will be opened in a default browser not in this application
- application will send a common mobile user agent string and also "app-m.mahee.com-[version_number]"
- the app will force display orientation to landscape or portrait depending on our custom meta tag called "x-orientation" (<meta name="x-orientation" content="landscape" />)
After it's all completed and tested, we need to clone the project to "[url removed, login to view]" and change
the address from "[url removed, login to view]" to "[url removed, login to view]" and also use different icon.
The app should look similarly to our Android version.
Once again, the app is not a game nor does it contain any games. It just simply loads our website on-line.
[url removed, login to view]