We have an app available for Android ([url removed, login to view]), which a language learning tool focusing on pronunciation. Since the app is already available for Android, we have design, images and sounds ready. We need someone to implement our app for iOS in Swift.
A short requirement description:
- The app consist of four/five different screens
- Record and play sound,
- Upload recorded sounds to a webserver
- Use an already defined configuration structure, for structuring and grouping words and sentences.
- In app payment for content
- Use downloadable content packages
If you want to see the app in action, try it out your self on an android device or see one of our demo videos [url removed, login to view]