I have an Android app, built on 70% I would like to finish the other 30% of the work.
55 freelancers estão ofertando em média $225 nesse trabalho
Hi I am an Android Application Developer and have been working on it since last 5 years from now, please share complete details regarding the project. Is your app written in java? Let's chat to proceed further