The request for bid comprises the present specification document only, whose content is considered suitable for the submission and execution of the mentioned development project and provision of bid responses.
Scope of work (requirements, apps components, interfaces, surrounding systems, expected deliverables)
1. Scope of the project is identified in the development and delivery of an app for an active auditor to gather professional information from customers for a Supply Chain / logistics audit. The dedicated mobile app will be designed with the objective of being used in the field (factory, logistics center…) on a phone or ideally a tablet, and link to a Google Spreadsheet
○ App program for plug and play use
○ Ability to connect and collect data on a Google spreadsheet
○ Support: Android Phone & Tablet
1. Create a backup of the data on a Google sheet saved into a Google drive account
2. Can be used offline, with the delayed saving feature
3. Language of development: English
4. This application is intended for use on a smartphone or a tablet, in a portrait orientation.
5. The app is a private one, not to be made public in Google Play
Sequence of the app
● Enter app and click New Audit
● Audit interface should include - see below link to serve as a mock app:
[login to view URL]
● Save and go back to home page
Estimated number of screens: 2 pages
Requirements to the supplier
● Company profile and/or CV
● Outline of the project development - Solution overview
● Project Timeline
Submission of responses is expected via Freelancer only.
● Review of offers and award of supplier: 2nd November 2018
● 1st Review of progress: 9 November 2018
● 2nd Review of progress: 12 November 2018
● Final submission deadline: 15 November 2018
For all questions, please write on freelancer.com.