I need an android Mobile application which tracks GPS location – latitude and longitude (Integrate the Smartphone’s inbuilt GPS Tracker). This application should have a start and stop button. When start button is clicked, it should start capturing the location as Android Device moves. When Stop button is clicked, it should stop capturing the location and should store the X and Y co-ordinates on device memory in an excel file. This application should able to capture 10 samples per second. It should generate separate file for each travelled route. E.g I clicked start, I moved some location, it captured the co-ordinates with respect to timestamp, I stopped it. This will generate one excel file say file1. So if I start again and stop it, it will generate file 2 and so on. After stopping the application, It should display the Map showing Start and End point and it should display it on real google map.
1. Location should be captured in X and Y coordinates with respect to Timestamp.
2. Sampling Rate – 10 Samples per Second.
3. Captured data should get stored in android device.
4. After clicking stop button, A google map with travelled route from start to End location should display on Android device.
5. Application UI should have a Start and Stop button.
6. UI should be user friendly and Attractive.
7. Start and End location display remains same as displayed on google map.
8. Follow the same naming conventions, colour as of Google map.
9. Display Distance travelled in KM.
10. Provide Zoom in, Zoom out facility.
Skills – Android app development, Java, Mysql
23 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹12850 para esse trabalho
Hello, i read your [login to view URL] you please share more info about your requirement so we can analyse it and update you ? Relevant Skills and Experience THANKS Proposed Milestones ₹11111 INR - Main