We look for a developer who knows well Ionic and who can code the following app:
- the app is for internal use only (deployment via .apk only / no play store)
- there is no authentication: "i click on the icon on the tablet, the app starts"
- the app will be used mainly on tablet, but may be also use on smartphone
- the front should be a native Material Design
- there is no backend
- the user clicks on the icon on the tablet >> the app opens
- the user inputs an ID and press "OK"
- the app calls an API with the ID and receives a simple JSON with the name of the attendees (+his ID) and some information about the session
- the app generates a nice UI: a grid with tiles (one per attendee) and a header with the information of the session
- the attendee finds his name and clicks on his tile
- the tile zooms, ready to receive the signature of the attendee
- the attendee signs
- then he can click on "reset" to re-draw his signature (in case he is not satisfied of it)
- or he can click on "validate" to confirm; a second confirmation "are you sure yes/no" appears
- when confirmed, the tile recovers its initial size, a sign shows this signature is validated, and clicking on it is not available anymore: the signature is locked
- then the app sends an email to a special address, with 2 attachments: the picture of the signature, and a JSON with the session ID, the name of the attendee (+his ID) and the datetime
- to close a session, the user can click on the "close" button on the header
- a popup opens asking a code
- the user can input a code (we will give you the algorithm later to auto-generate the unlocking code)
- a second confirmation "are you sure yes/no" appears
- when confirmed, the app sends an email to a special address, with 1 attachment: a JSON with the session ID and the datetime
Please, dear freelancer, present us only your relevant experiences / portfolio: we don't care about php or mysql stuff. Thanks in advance
18 freelancers estão ofertando em média €301 para esse trabalho
Hi, I am a computer sciences engineer with more than 5 years experience working on many softwares and technologies. I did until now 3 Cordova phoneGap apps, let's discuss your app and see how I can help Tarik
Hi, I'm Charlie who have worked with Angularjs, HTML, CSS for 4 years and 1 year with Ionic framework. I'm looking forward to working with you. Thank you.
My team has recently developed the complete attendance system for the department it is accessible within their network . we can work on it if you hire us .