We plan to extend our product ecosystem with a mobile phone app. This project aims at developing a first version of the app with some basic functionality:
- Login at a server and retrieve time series data
- Exchange data with the server in encrypted form (encryption key is stored in a QR tag, which the app user shall obtain via mobile phone camera)
- Display the data in a timeline (like in facebook), visualized as time series plots
- Display push notifications
- Have a dialog to enter some measurement value, which will be sent to the server
Because we want the app to be available for Android phones as well as iPhones while keeping the implementation effort and maintainability low, we thought about using one of the hybrid frameworks (such as cordova). However, because they seem to be rather laggy, we suggest that the Freelancer uses [url removed, login to view] for the development, unless he or she has another suggestion.
Please provide relevant references when bidding.
48 freelancers are bidding on average $1972 for this job
H! How do you do ? I am a TOP 5th freelancer and a professional Android app developer. I can give you a perfect result as what you want. Hope your reply. Thanks, Kchg.