Who are we?
We are a well-established diamond and jewelry manufacturers based in Dubai delivering excellent service in since 1990 and we are now looking forward to deliver this same service online.
Who are we?
We are an established diamond and jewelry manufacturers based in Dubai, providing excellent service and luxury products worldwide since 1990.
What we Value?
Our core values are innovation with integrity, to build relations with loyalty, and to provide high value with clarity.
Where we come from?
Our founder Bharat Narola came with a dream from Surat (the city which polishes 90% of the world diamonds); a dream to deliver excellent luxury products at an afordabe price worldwide accessible to everyone.
What is it like to join us?
We believe one of the foundations for success for any company is brand culture. That is why we have been investing, not only craftsmen and technical skills but also towards bringing people together to ensure people bring forward their best selves together.
What we are looking?
The chosen candidate is responsible for designing, coding, and developing our jewelry website, from layout to function, according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. (such as the ability to create a web interface that the customer can choose different settings of a ring and it will be displaced accordingly, etc)
Web Developer Job Duties
• Regular exposure to management, as well as the authority and scope, to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
• The position requires constant communication with colleagues and the candidate is expected to fluently communicate with the marketing team and manager.
• To think out of the box and creativity tackle web development issues by keeping it ‘both ways’, thus not only taking ideas from the team but also suggesting ideas for implementation on the website.
• Properly manage time and priorities to deliver projects effectively and within set deadlines.
Web Developer Skills And Qualifications
• Degree in software engineers or any equivalent degree for web development.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of Web User Interface Design (UI), cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards.
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Web Programming Skills in E-Commerce such as cross-browser compatibility, Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API's
What will you gain from us?
• By the end of 1 month internship, the candidate will gain an certificate of completion from the company.
• If the candidate delivers excellent work, then by the end of the month he/she will secure a 100$ bonus.
• A chance to gain an temporary job in as a web developer with negotiable work hours and salary.