GPS NAVIGATION SOFTWARE
We are looking for a software development Quote to develop a Win CE 5.0 and 6.0 GPS turn by turn navigation Software.
The features should be the same as our competitors, namely: Garmin, Tom Tom, and iGO; these are but not limited to:
1. Compact encriptable fileformat for storing GPS map data and associated user interface to
create/update theses filemaps.
2. Voice guided, turn by turn GPS Navigation (with manual on how to add new
3. Routing with shortest path and/or quickest time (with route recomputing if the route changes while driving)
4. Speed limit, cameras and radars warning
5. GUI using opengl (Vincent3D project) for different screen resolutions, and processors.
6. Skinable user interface
7. POI managment (add/update/delete)
9. Tracklog capability (record tracks while navigating)
10. Replay recorded tracklog/routes
11. Simulation of route prior to navigation.
12. Realistic 3D icons of points of interest.
13. 2D and 3D, north and course navigation views, this is heading-up or North-up map display.
14. Two way communication between driver and dispatcher. Options to Control Navigator from your
own program. This communication should be using GPRS. Access to real-time status of jobs and deliveries: can access
dynamic user data such as current location, speed and ETA, generated in common file formats.
15. 3D buildings and roads.
16. Big buttons and big keyboard.
17. Lock on road
18. POI alerts. it can notify you when you approach a specific category of POI, for example a car parking
19. Signposts: Road signs which show the direction of travel
If someone is able to take this project, please send me a PM with your
- The software should be done in C/C++ languages due to speed and memory of mobile devices.
- Software Code should be delivered due to future improvements or addings to the project.