- Design, develop and deploy mobile apps on iOS.
- Maintain, debug and continuously improve existing mobile applications;
- Explore and keep abreast of latest mobile application development technology.
- 1-2 years relevant experiences in developing mobile web application is an advantage; - = - - Fresh graduates with relevant internship/project experiences will also be considered;
- Knowledge in Objective-C, C/C++, Swift, Java, Ionic framework is a plus;
- Knowledge of investment products such as stock and options is preferred but not desirable;
- Self-motivated and quality oriented;
- Strong sense of responsibility and eager to learn.
**********CHECK ATTACHMENT TO APPLY**********
14 freelancers are bidding on average $639 for this job
Having 6+ year of experience in Mobile application development. Already developed many apps for ios and [url removed, login to view] deliver the app with quality and on time.