This project welcomes bids from all coders who meet ALL of the following requirements:
1. Very strong in Objective C and rapid response iPhone applications?
2. Have successfully developed one or more iPhone apps and launched them? on the iTunes store
3.? Have US or Europe based references we can call and talk to for 30 minutes? about your work with them
4. Must have a friend or team that is strong in server side development to be able to synch the iPhone app with the website so that the end user can seamlessly go back and forth between their actions on the iPhone and website
5. Must have an Excellent rating on RAC with at least 10 projects completed
6. Must be able to communicate in English via skype with a non-technical US based businessperson and designer
About the project and coder selection process:
1. If you meet all of the above requirements, please submit a comment telling us about how yourself in context with the above requirements. No need to place a bid yet.
2. If we find your commentary to be a match with what we are looking for, we will ask you to sign a NDA.
3. After we receive your signed NDA, we will send you the designed? wireframes? so that you can place a bid. Design is 80% complete but the designer will need to communicate with the developer to complete the remaining 20% of the design.
4. Our internal estimate is that the project will take at least 300 hours of coding so we are planning on a deadline of 2 months. Keep that in mind when you place your bid.
Thank You very much for participating in our process.