I need help/advise with tech stack. Native ios and android apps vs hybrid flutter app. It will be ok, if someone will also explain me if project could be done in some headless cms.
Backend of the app in Firebase.
Functionality of the app:
- inside webapp admin can add PRODUCTS with several ARTIBUTES (artributes will be numbers e.g: 10,6). Poducts will be in 3-5 CATEGORIES
- in mobile app, users after registration (login with fb/google) can view/search/add to favourites PRODUCTS in catergories
- inside view of PRODUCT user type amount of that product e.g.: 150grams, then app gives him alternative products which have the same value of atributes (+- 10%). There is also value of how much of the product you have to use to gain the same value of artibutes from base product. In that product view there is an ad placement, where sponsored products are (also with the same value of atributes). These sponsored porducts admin can set in webapp panel with date schedule.
- in mobile app among products in product list view there also will be ad plecement (It will be determined where, during UI building). Ads will be rotating after each app view refresh.
- Schedule of the ads, type of views (limt views of the ad or without limit), ads stats.