We would like to develop an application for iPhone.
The application will be based on "Sealero" technology ([url removed, login to view]).
The methodology, after installing the application:
1. The user will choose or write the recipient email (only 1 recipient allowed)
2. The user will create a new message (using the default content editor)
3. The application will send the message content (HTML) to Sealero server (through API) and will get the image address back.
3. a. The application will store the *original* messages that has been sealed in "Sealed items" table.
4. The application will send an email in a constant template with a referral to the image address
5. The application will check every X time units if the message has been read (through API) and will show a notification when if it happend
6. The application will update the "Sealed items" page according to if the message has been read/not read
We will supply all of the graphics elements that will be required.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks in advance and best regards,