Hop is working towards building the next generation digital banking platform for seamless and economical currency exchange, with technology at the crux of it. In a technology driven era, many financial services platforms still lack the customer experience and are cumbersome to use. Hop aims at building a ‘state of the art’ tech-centric, customer focused solution.
- Looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about technology and has had worked with either a start-up or a blue-chip firm in the past.
- The candidate needs to be a multi-tasker, highly self-motivated, self-starter and have the ability to work in a high stress environment. He/she should be tech savvy and willing to embrace new technology comfortably.
- The candidate should have experience working with the technology stack in the Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI) domain, ideally in the card transaction, Foreign exchange, banking apps etc.
- Ideally has experience managing the tech stack of BFSI
- Leadership skills: Ability to motivate and get work done
- Ability to make decisions about the choice of various components of the technology stack.
- Has re-use, technology adaptable design skills.
- Has good code reviewing skills for conformance.
- Has good software testing skills and capability in leading a high-quality verification and validation team.
- Sound understanding of distributed systems with proven experience of building scalable, reliable systems handling millions of requests.
- Expertise in iOS, Android, HTML5, CSS3, and other mobile frameworks/accelerators
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages with hands on JAVA, Node JS etc.
- Database administration and management of a hosting environment.
- Sound understanding of relational and non-relational db systems.
- Worked with caches like redis/couchbase.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Experience on working with AWS.
- Good to have: Domain knowledge in the BFSI tech stack , JIRA (issue tracking tools), Confluence (knowledge management).
Day to Day Responsibilities
1. Reviewing the tech stack and providing feedback.
2. Liaising with the mobile application development team.
- Writing test cases
- Receiving sprint builds
-Testing the sprint builds
-Reporting the bugs
3. Liaising with the designer and the developers to ensure a smooth development cycle.
4. Conducting vendor comparison to choose the appropriate:
- Payment gateway
- SMS/Email gateway
- Payment processor
- Customer support s/w
5. Liaising with the vendors and the developers.
- Defining the overall technical architecture for the mobile application that is envisioned with the customer.
- Discussing technical aspects of the mobile application solution architecture, including the technology used, methodology followed, and devices selected with the customer.
- Experience in developing reusable artifacts/frameworks, re-usable assets, Industry solutions, reference architecture, design, development and QA best practice.
- Experienced in designing and developing mobile sdk and integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs.
- Understanding of mobile security protocols, analytics etc.
- Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc.
- Provide mobile platform and architecture recommendations based on project requirements and industry best practices.
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise mobile solutions
- Work closely with Project Managers, Senior Business Analysts, and UX teams
45 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹1701/hora para esse trabalho
Hi, I have been involved with similar project in past. Where developed Saas application which was mobile & all digital media compatible. Lets discuss more on chat.
Hi i am an young full stack developer, With skills on java and angular i can work with wide variety of technologies, i am new to freelancer but not to development. I am capable of doing this work
I Have an Office in Bangalore where as in HSR layout , Ramurthy Nagar , Kammanahalli , lalabagh , indranagar ...Already Have an Team we are Giving service of SEO,blogging , Mobile app Testing