I am looking for a developer who will continue working with me on my audioguide app.
1. The app has been developed with IONIC 3, node-v6.11.1-x64, Cordova 7.1.0, on Android
2. Some 10 main screens, 40 if you count variants / subvariants,
3. Main features:
- offline map integration,
- payment engine integration,
- mp3 files player,
- lots of html/css components,
No backend / server-side functionality as of now exists.
There are two apps now live on Google Play: Audioguides to Zakopane and Audioguides to Warsaw. The third one is in development.
Your job will be:
1. To upgrade the Zakopane app to the newest IONIC stack (+ newest node and newest cordova). The app will be deployed to itunes and google.
2. To upgrade the remaining two apps. For Warsaw – new language version will be added (a simple task)
3. To fix issues with google payments and itunes.
4. To provide me with the manual:
a. Installation manual for the development environment – what to install and how,
b. Compilation manual for google and ios + app signing . No need for extensive manuals, just a list of commands + a short comment is enough.
c. I must be able to compile the app myself – after you return the code.
5. To provide me with Full IP rights.
I am enclosing the dependencies file for the most recent app.
To prepare the above, I will deliver you the source files for the current version of the app.
ALL BIDDERS are asked to provide
- References and portfolio. I need an IONIC team, preferably with Azure integration experience
- Hourly rate
- Estimated price for the above.
58 freelancers estão ofertando em média $530 para esse trabalho
Dear Sir, Trust us we have an excellent ability to make this project wonderful. We love to work on your project and make a healthy long-term business relationship. Warm Regards, Om Infowave
Hello, Being a senior app developer in Apache cordova, Ionic framework, and hybrid phonegap, I can better help you to complete app tasks using these platforms. Thanks