The goal is to acquire the basic experience on the workflow of developing a simple app.
The app has only two screens:
- The first one shows an image of a beach, with the sound of waves playing in loop and a stopwatch showing how long that screen has been shown. It also has a play/pause button for the sound/stopwatch
- Scrolling down brings the user to the second screen, where one can choose a different picture and sound and a choice between the stopwatch and a timer for the first screen.
The app should run on android and perhaps iPhone too.
I need to know:
- What the development workflow is
- How long it would take
- Can it be made “modular”, meaning that I can add more features after it has been published
- What is the process of “publishing” an app on Google and Apple
- How much it would cost
- What are the pitfalls (what I am not seen, as a non-programmer, no app developer).
- How to estimate price/competition
- How to guarantee Google/Apple’s approval of the app
- How to make the app visible on the market.
Looking forward to working with you.
22 freelancers estão ofertando em média €12/hora nesse trabalho
Hello, We are startup based in Pune, India. We have expertise in Android, HTML , CSS , JS , Java, PHP. We will provide you good quality work. Please contact us for more details. Thanks