Vault eSports requires an app developer to help finish off a Unity Project. Vault eSports is building its first unity app and needs your skills to ensure the project runs smoothly.
Parts of the project that have been completed;
- UI & UX has been completed,
- Game has been completed,
- Artwork has been completed, and
- You will have access to [url removed, login to view] to use Vault eSports files and all necessary 3rd party accounts.
What is required by you;
- Integrate Unity C# game with Game Sparks Engine;
- Integrate [url removed, login to view] referral system, that allows users to share content over mobile texts, emails, and Facebook;
- Integrate [url removed, login to view] in-app chat between Vault eSports and our players; and
- Integrate Facebook & Google+ into the sign-in app page.
Vault eSports is happy for you to provide suggestions along the process of completion that helps deliver a better product. An additional project will most likely go to the winning freelancer of this project approximately 30 days after this project has been completed. That will be to fix-up and add new features to the app that was suggested from beta-testing.
The winning freelancer will have;
- 95% or more jobs completed
- 95% or more on budget
- 95% or more on time
- 15% or more repeat hire
The expectation is that this project will be completed in 15 days for approximately $500 USD. Payment will only be given to the freelancer when the project is 100% completed.