I need to create a Quran application, for both ios and android, i have found a good open source that will help you get started and will save you a lot of time.
[url removed, login to view]
after going through the code, what i can tell you that the main foundation that is calling the translations and audio files is not open source and needs to be written to support the translations "explanations" and audio i would like to add.
also the images are rendered and need to find a workaround for the zoom in functionality.
the api is based on ruby, the ios on swift and the android on java
heres the list of changes i need.
- UI changes (logo, labels, icons, colors..)
- Hide Translations
- Replace Audio with a new one (can be played when choosing one of the explanations / downloadable)
- Add 3 explanations in settings (like translations / downloadable)
- Explanations Switch from header
- onboarding arrows to teach the user how to use the app (on/off from settings)
- increase font size when zooming in (add icon in header to return to original size)
- word tapping showing custom definitions depending on explanation selected
- verse tapping showing custom definitions depending on explanation selected
- push notification integration for prayer times