App Name: Guest# or GuestWhat
App Idea: The app counts the number of guests that can be flexibly edited by hosting members through their phones.
Description: Members may be registered to the app based on their local phone numbers and/or emails. Using their smart phones, hosting members want to add name and number (count) of invited guests for future events. Events are mostly regular daily meals of breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The main feature of the app is viewing the total number of invitees, for the next meal, in a large text in the app's main screen. Any change in the number by any member should give a notification in the status bar with the new number only (e.g. if the new number is 5, it shows the number "5" in the status bar).
Members should be able to choose any day on the calendar to input data. This is also true for previous dates (even if their time is over).
The app language and data input should be compatible with more than one langue (basically Arabic).
There are two types of input, General and Instance.
General Input is general data for the event. It includes the following:
• "Event": The event name.
• "Type": This is a drop-down menu of: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner (each category may have a unique color for all sub-data when viewed in calendar).
• "Come Time": The time members should attend the event.
• "Eat Time": The meal time.
• "Location": The location of the event (may be linked to Google Maps).
• "Menu": The meal menu. This could be added by text, photo, or pdf.
Instance Input is specific to guests info. Every new input should include the following:
• "No.": The number of invitee(s).
• "Name": The name of invitee(s). This implies that there are cases for people who have company, who needs to have one name but the number is more than one (e.g. name of guest: Barak Obama and his team, guests number: 60).
• "Source": The person who asked to add the invitee(s) [this is may be limited to a number of members who only have the authority to add/cancel invitees using a drop-down menu].
• "Added by": The person who received the info form the "Source" and is updating the guests number [this is preferably to be done automatically by the app since all members are registered in the app, so the info is brought from the name of the person who's already logged in, and is making the changes].
• "Notes": a text box for any additional notes.
• "Attachment": any kind of attachments to be added (e.g. photo, pdf, etc.).
Members should have the ability to delete/cancel invitees from the list using the same info above (no., name, source, etc.) in addition to "Reason", the reason of deletion/cancelation.
When any change happens, members can see all entered data after tapping on the notification they saw on the status bar.
The app should have the ability to search ALL the input data.
The app should have the ability to export reports in excel or pdf form.
This app is a private property and should NOT be shared or be viewed by public for any reason, and people should not find it in AppStore or Google Play. This includes the core app + the input data.