I need an app for optimizing a warehouse, the basic function is to read a list of items to pick from an ftp server. Scan the barcode on the shelf and enter the number of items picked. When finished, upload the list to the ftp server.
The app should be developed to Iphone SE 2. Gen 4.7”.
The app should be able to read common barcodes fast and reliable. I use the APP from Cognex (scanner) as reference, with default settings. You do not need to use there api, bud I expect you to use a common api and not develop this part yourself.
The workflow of the app:
When you press Open in the app, the app lets you select a picking list from the ftp servers Open folder.
The file is a semicolon separated dos file. And must be read/write with xxxxxxxx
The first line is information you should put into the Info page (when you press the info button).
If the “remark on start” is filed out, display the messages in a popup. Or if “remark on stop” display when Pressing Upload.
From line number 2 is items to be picked.
The key to the ERP system is lineno.;journalname;itemno, when you read the file you must preserve the key and use it when you write the finished picking list back to the server. (when pressing upload) Upload must be done to the folder Finished and when the upload is complete you must delete the file from the Open folder.
If doing a long press on an item, the popup “long press” should be displayed. You can see additional information on the item and type the number picked (and a number in a stock correction). See the picture.
When pressing start scanning the app is running in continuous scanning mode, only displaying the camera page, if you scan an item in the list, you should display a popup to enter the number picked. (see picture) Or a popup saying item not in the list. When pressing ok return to the scanning page and display the next item.
If the Pause button is pressed, you should write the current state of the pick to the ftp folder Pause. And if Resume is presses you should read from the pause folder. (present a list of the files in the folder)
When pressing upload. Upload the file to the folder Finished. And clear the list. Use the same format for alle write/write operations as specified below.
1. The app should be able to work in both landscape and portrait and landscape. This is important as item numbers can be long, Then you can flip the screen from portrait to landscape and read the entire number.
2. In the setup menu, you should be able to adjust the size of each column. And add and remove columns. Eg. You perhaps you do not need to see the Box column in portrait mode. You should also be able to adjust the font size individual on portrait and landscape mode.
3. You should be able to zoom in and out
4. A find item icon
5. A settings icon
6. The list of items should be colored red/green to show which items is scanned
7. On the continuous scanning mode right top corner, you should display a number indication have many items is scanned and missing eg. 7/22
8. Options in settings menu: ftp server name. User, Password, Folder Open lists, Folder Pause, Finished lists, userid (id of the user of the phone), continuous scanning mode on/off.
Input/output text file: (there is only one file)
The first line is general information for the picking list. Next lines is item lines to pick.
Headerline: Jobno; jobdescription; location; journalname; responsible; project; startdate; remark; date; time; userid; printed by; printed time; remark on start; remark on stop; reservedheader1; reservedheader2; reservedheader3; reservedheader4; location of item
Line file: lineno.;journalname; location; bin;jobno; item;description;PickupinHU;boxnr; manufacture, rqy qty; picked qty; price; qty on stock; unit of measure;res1;res2;res3;res4;res5, picked by userid; stock correction
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1319 nesse trabalho
Yo! I am an expert Swift , React Native computer programmer with skills including Mobile App Development and iPhone. Please contact me to discuss more regarding this project. Thank you