Entering 64 courses into our Moodle system
Pago na entrega
I require someone to enter 64 courses into our Moodle system. All necessary course information and materials are ready and available for input. The preferred format for the courses to be entered into Moodle is Moodle Course Backup. The courses need to be entered into Moodle by June 30, 2023. Ideal skills and experience for this job include proficiency in Moodle, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
You can use the plugins that Moodle provides for now. As stated, this is stage 1 & Stage 2:
1. Inputting all 30 courses on Moodle by June 30 and use what they have. (we have the content, it needs to be organized into section and inputted into Moodle)
2. We have a potential partnership opportunity and therefore the deadline is June 30 – NO EXTENSIONS WILL BE GRANTED!
3. July 1-5 I will review all 30 courses and provide feedback on amendments needed.
4. You do the amendments from July 6-15
1. Input the other 34 courses on Moodle between
2. From July 16-August 1
3. I will review and provide feedback from August 2-6
4. You amend them from August 7-20
ENG4C Courses file is attached with this project, please download it and view it before bidding. ENG4C Needs to be entered FIRST.
I need to submit all to the ministry by August 20 NO EXTENSIONS CAN BE GRANTED. Please do not take on this project if you do not have expert experience in:
• Educational system
• If you cannot commit the time to get this project done
Each course has:
• Course outline
• Several assignments
• Several units of material
Here is the link on ministry requirements: [login to view URL]
You are bidding for Stage 1 & 2 NOT 3
1. Making it much better and perfecting it. This will be ongoing and separate fees and timelines all together. We will discuss this once the ministry approves it
ID do Projeto: #36711357
Sobre o projeto
74 freelancers estão ofertando em média $2338 nesse trabalho
Hi I am an expert moodle developer with over 4 years of development experience. I can help you add all the courses with in stipulated time Let's discuss it over chat Regards