1) Improvements Enemies. It means kill the errors like the enemy is falling twice sometimes when he die or I shoot into a corner and the enemy die. I also want to have improvements in the fighting system, means I get a hit when the enemy attack me. This time we have a small delay there, so I guess it would be great to have this improved.
It also would be very great to have some simple possibility (maybe a editor window or something else) to use enemies with own animations. I uploaded some example enemies to the google drive inside the folder enemies.
2) Make the main character Mecanim. This was tried inside the mecanim 2_6 Project where you found the enemy. Unfortunately, the implementation was very poor, but the main character there have also improvements to work with uneven terrain, so maybe this would be a great template or this. I want the main character work with mixamo characters, I uploaded the mecanim 2_6 project and some mixamo characters to the folder main character on the google drive.
3) Letters. This was realized inside another project (yes I have a lot of different projects, a real mess :)
Inside the folder Letters on Google Drive you find the cs.zip. Inside this project , Scene Level, you will find a trigger with 3D Text. This is a really great feature I want to combine with the audio trigger. When the player step into the trigger you see a 3D Text (I copied this feature from the new devil may cry game). This trigger also works as a spawn point for enemies. What I mean with combine with the audio trigger is, that it would be really great if I can simple setup if the player hear some sound, see a 3D Text or both. I also want to set up some spawn point where new enemies appear if the player arrived the trigger. Simple like the level exit you made. The problem is, the letters was realized with playmaker, I want the trigger work without playmaker.
4) Pickups and weapons. Sorry, one more project. Inside the google drive you will find the folder pickups with the proboss features.zip. Inside this project I have some pickups. The player simple drag them by walking into them. I also want to setup simple if this pickup is for ammo or health and for which weapon the ammo is. I also uploaded some weapons to this folder who was made for this project, they should be simple to integrated.
5) Main Menü. Inside the google drive you find the folder main menu with 3 prefabs inside. At the time I have some errors when I imported them. The main Menu also have some 3d objects for the background I don't want to use. I just want to have the possibility to use a simple background image. And it would be great to lock the levels or not. I mean that a lot of users ask me for the possibility to setup that the next level is unlocked after the level before was finished. Means Level 2 is available if you finished level 1. Also the language balls are very confusing at the time because you have to drag them to the cave to setup the language. It would be great to setup the language by simply tab on the language you want to use.