Looking for someone with good experience with Laravel to help me adjust an existing script. Here's the list of changes:
1) add a header and a footer to an existing non password protected page
2) add filtering pulldown menus in this same non password protected page so that the public can sort the information by as many options as possible (i.e. price, location, number of features, etc)
3) add a logo to password protected pages and allow the admin to upload the logo directly from the admin section. Currently the logo area has a green background color. Change that to black
4) in the admin and level 1 access, we need to move an Edit Profile and Logout links from the top menu to the left side menu and add respective icons
5) add a service request form so that level 2 access can place service request and level 1 can receive service requests. Level 1 access will also see such requests as notifications on their dashboard and will also receive an email. Level 1 access can decide when to mark the request as closed.
6) in admin, current email settings screen must add an html editor so that emails go out in html format and not just plain text
7) allow access1 level to have a contracts section where they will also see an html editor that will allow them to paste content inside and then save this content as a contract. This contract will then be seen by access2 level who after reviewing will be able to click an agree button or decline. Once the agree button is clicked the script will ask for a double confirmation and ask the user to agree once again. Once double signed by level2 access the contract will no longer be available for editing and will just be displayed on both access1 and access2 levels for viewing purposes.
Max budget $250
14 freelancers are bidding on average $438 for this job
Hello, I have a good knowledge of laravel. I am also creating the tutorials for the users so that they can learn. Give me the opportunity to work with you. Regards Froiden