****PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED WORD DOCUMENT FOR FULL DETAIL OF THE PROJECT!****
**Default Project Description**
Design a database for a video rental business such as Netflix.com. The store rents movies -DVDs online.
In order to rent a movie, a person must be enrolled at the online store. There are two different membership programs. As quoted from *NetFlix*?: "With *NetFlix* you can rent as many DVDs from the comfort of your home and have them delivered to your door in about 1 business day. There are no late fees and no due dates, and shipping is free both ways. Programs start at $11.99 plus any applicable tax. With our most popular program, 3-at-a-time, you can rent as many DVDs as you want for just $17.99 a month. You keep a revolving library of up to 3 DVDs at a time and can exchange them for new available DVDs as often as you like. … Our 2-at-a-time program (limit 4 DVDs per month) is $11.99 plus any applicable tax per month." *(From [url removed, login to view])*
Create an initial design for the database schema for an online DVD rental business that is similar to the business pioneered by *NetFlix*?. Map your conceptual design into Oracle and implement the database schema. We will call this *NetFlix*? subset the *default term project*.
**Deliverables and Due Date**
I strongly urge you to submit the following daily, iterative deliverables for progress updates.
* Deliverable 1: A conceptual ERD or EERD. This conceptual ERD may include many to many relationships and need not include attributes. Please use Microsoft Visio for this first delivery--NO OTHER CONCEPTUAL TOOL DESIGN IS ACCEPTABLE.
* Deliverable 2: A logical ERD or EERD with all attributes, primary, and foreign keys, with all entities normalized to BCNF. The logical ERD should have no many-to-many relationships, and should show all primary and foreign key constraints.
* Deliverable 3: An incremental implementation of your term project, whereby you provide the tables and data which are enough to answer two required queries.
* Deliverable 4: Another incremental implementation of the project, whereby you provide the tables and data which are enough to answer to additional required queries.
* Deliverable 5: The final submission the entire project.
Upon acceptance of the project, the coder will have 7 days ( one week) to return the project. The time is nonnegotiable