I have two websites built on Drupal. And I need to export nodes from one to another.
There is about 12000 nodes in original website.
I already tried to do this using Node export module, but one thing is tricky: those nodes are organised in books and books structure should be saved after import.
Maybe Drupal Migrate would be better solution?
Most important information:
* for now there is about 12000 nodes in original website, but there will be some new added in future – I'd like to have possibility to easily repeat export/import for those new nodes
* most content fields are the same in original and new website (text->text), but there are some excpetions, described below
* in original site there is one text field that I need to transform to taxonomy. It should use existing term if it already is in database or create new one if it doesn't
* there is an image field, but images may be transfered by FTP if it's more convienient, so exporter only need to care about image path
* I don't care about "author" field, all imported nodes may be assigned to one user in target website
* I don't care about article versions – only current one is important, don't need editing history in new website
* original publication date is important and shall be preserved
* there are no comments in original website
* nodes in original website don't use menu nor taxonomy – only books. Books, it's structure and order has to be preserved – that's key thing!
* I need to distinguish imported nodes in new website from those created directly in it. Maybe new boolean field is good idea.
Please bid if you have experience in Drupal import/export and know the way to keep imported nodes organised in books as in original website (and how to avoid duplicates).
I hope I can find Drupal expert for whom it's quite simple task and who know how to do it in right way. I don't :)
11 freelancers estão ofertando em média €171 para esse trabalho
This is my job. I can do it. I'm ready to work now. ======================================================================================================================================================