1. This software needs to be communicated with a hardware with serial (RS232) or USB port. As the computers now don't have 232 port a suitable 232-to USB converter is intended to be used.
2. Now on installation of such convertor we can see a virtual com port, which the software should be able to use and connect to.
3. In short this will have hyper terminal kind of features and custom suited our applications.
4. So basically I am trying to get a application developed with some minimal UI (easy to use) with this communication capability.
5. Store that data received to CSV / text format file and vice versa.
19 freelancers are bidding on average ₹9041 for this job
Hello! I've worked before with RS232. I can make this project for you. I need the protocol description and details about data you want to send/receive
sir , we will use VISUAL BASIC to communicate by USB converter to RS232. We have developed lots of applications in 8085 communication for SCADA. we will develop it with ease.