Spring4+Hibernate4+Thymeleaf simple quick JAVA web app
1. Maven project
2. MVC approach. Class per entity; Interface with implementatnis for each entity with list of operations;
3. Hibernate >=4.2.2.Final. Hibernate fields via annotations (no *.[url removed, login to view])
4. Spring >=4.1.2.RELEASE. Class for config (No xml spring beans config)
5. Thymeleaf >=2.1.2.Release. Simple base bootstrap theme
1. CabinetUser (table name: CABINET_USER)
2. MtAccount (table name: MT_ACCOUNT)
Web application should do the following things:
1. Login user with user/pass from CABINET_USER database. All data is available only for logged in users based on CabinetUser table with active flag=1. Session becomes inactive after 10 mins. ‘Forbidden’ page is shown if not logged in user tries to do something.
2. Create, Edit, Deactivate, List all for CabinetUser
3. Create, Edit, Deactivate, List all for MtAccount
Entites are described in the attachment.
All milestone payments will be released after receiving and testing the app only. If you would like to have upfront released, please, do not bid.
19 freelancers estão ofertando em média $163 para este trabalho
Hello, I am interested to develop this application for you. I am confident that you will be satisfied and we will work again in future. If you want to develop this app with me please let me know. Best, Alex
Hi, I'm a senior Java developer with 8 years of rich experiences. I'm interested in your project. I will do a perfact work for you. Please check my porfolio/work history for more details about me.
I am experienced java JavaEE developer with 10 + years of experience using spring and hibernate frameworks. I have worked on maven, ant like tools also. I will deliver this with high quality.
I have 5 years of exp in java/j2ee technolgies with experenice in spring and hibernate I can deliver the project with code quality testing and on-time delivary .
It is a simple project and i have large experience with the requirements. For security requirements i will use SpringSecurity. I will produce a *.war archive for deployment in J2EE server.