Our problem domain is an information system / database for a movie rental store. The following are simplifying assumptions and details:
• It is a stand-alone shop, not part of a larger organization (the normalisation is an exception to this point).
• Rents only movies, not computer games or other items.
• A movie can be in any medium: Blu-Ray, DVD, and so on.
• The rental charges may vary by medium. For example, DVD rentals are less expensive than Blu-Ray.
• All transactions are rentals.
• The store does not sell anything. For example, there are no sales of movies or food.
• The input medium by which membership and movie rentals are captured is not important.
• Cash-only payments.
• Each renter has a separate membership.
• On completion of a rental, the customer receives a transaction report with 'typical' information on - use your own judgment.
• For each deliverable, make a note of any assumptions or clarifications you make.
Hi there, i'm expert on designing database, actually i've done this kind of movie rental database like this, you can check my porfolio to see. Waiting for your feedback. Thank you
12 freelancers are bidding on average €202 for this job
Hi, i am a representative of iflexion software solutions and i have seen your project and would like to say that we are interested in working with you. please lets discuss the project sir.