1. Customer registration: create a new registered customer (with name, location, contact, payment information, username and password)
2. Enter information of a shift: enter car, driver, start time, end time of shift.
3. A customer reserves a car. The customer needs to provide username, password, pickup time, pick up location and zip, destination location and zip, #of passengers. The system needs to estimate the driving time (based on zones), and assign a driver who is working during that time and is available. The availability is determined by the following conditions:
1) the reservation is made at least 60 minutes before the pickup time.
2) the driver works in a shift that covers the duration of the trip (i.e., starttime of shift <= pickup time and endtime of shift >= estimated drop off time)
3) the driver has no reservation within 30 minutes before or after the duration of the current reservation (more specifically, you need to exclude 3 cases: a) there is a reservation whose pickup time falls in the range of [current_pickup_time-30 min, current_dropoff_time+30 min]); b) there is a reservation whose drop off time falls in the range of [current_pickup_time-30 min, current_dropoff_time+30 min]; c) there is a reservation whose pickup time <= current_pickup_time – 30 min and droppoff_time >= current_dropoff_time + 30 min (i.e., spans the whole duration of current reservation).
4) the car assigned to the driver can hold that many passengers.
If an available driver is found, the system creates the reservation and prints out a reservation number. Otherwise, the system prints out a no car is available message.
4. A customer can cancel a reservation by providing username, password, and the reservation number.
5. Reporting and data analysis: Please implement the following two reporting procedures. You can print out the results.
- Find the k (k as input parameter) customers who have made the most reservations.
- Find the k pairs of zip codes (as pick up location and destination) with the highest number of reservations.
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média $363 para este trabalho
I am a web apps developer with 2.5 years industrial experience with php5 oops structure.i have done same type of project i.e car rental management system.
[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Hello sir we have fully read your description and understand [url removed, login to view] did similar job [url removed, login to view] will design and developed the website as you want.w Mais
hello employer, I have done this kind of projects before. Consider me and get it done perfectly as well as quickly too. Come for the discussion for more details. Thanks & Regards, Shiva.
I have 5 years of industry into java/j2ee technologies with sql,mysql , I can develop this application with good quality code and performance and testing and ontime delivary with daily updates about the project