I’m looking for a Magento expert who can install a new web server and then install Magento on it. Details of work are listed below
1. Install webserver using Nginx with hhvm (can fall back of competely switch back to php-fpm because I’m not 100% sure if Magento 1.9 is fully compatible with HHVM), php, mysql
2. Install Redis server
3. Install Elasticsearch server
4. Move my magento 220.127.116.11 from old server to new server and upgrade it to the latest 1.9 version
5. Implement all best performance practice on nginx, database to improve Magento performance. You need to be able to tell me which pratices are you going to apply so that I can be 100% sure that you are expert in the field.
6. Install and configure Google pagespeed on the server.
Please list the number of Magento upgrade have you done so far ? You will be rejected without this information.