Please read carefully and quote for how much the WHOLE PROJECT would cost. I prefer to agree on a complete project price rather than an hourly rate.
What I need:
• I need you to build a plain stock database with GUI for my shop products. The database will need to contain simple tables to fill in information like manufacturer, product name, product categories, description, weight, barcode, etc.
• Additionally I will require the database to pull information from our current sales software (which uses SQL databases), such as current stock levels, current price, recommended retail price, special price, cost price and similar. This sync with the SQL database could be done manually or automatically (e.g. scheduled or whenever the database is opened).
• I will also need to attach an image to each product in the stock interface. We currently name images according to the product-ID and save them in a designated folder. I don't know if it is technically possible but it would be great to have a drag-and-drop function where we can just drag an image onto a field in the interface and the program automatically saves the image named as product-ID in a certain folder.
• The interface could/should include drop-down menus (e.g. for categories), tick boxes (e.g. for tax/tax-free items), text fields, pictures.
• Stock information will need to be entered in two languages - the GUI could have one tab for each language or both languages next to each other. I would prefer to have it set up so that when I enter the category or brand name in English it automatically fills in the translation in the second language (of course we would put the information into a table ourselves first).
• The finished database should include a simple search function and possibly search filters (for Name/part of name, Barcode, Brand) so that we can easily find certain items and change the data if required. I have attached
• If possible I would like to have two different user privileges (user and admin - with certain fields only usable when logged in as admin) so that the admin can have a final check prior to publishing the stock line.
• In regards to the database structure/software: I don't know which is best suited for this project (MySQL, NoSQLite,...?) so I am very open to your suggestion. The database our shop software uses is a SQL database running on the shop master computer (Windows 7). It would be great if we could put this new database on a cloud storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc) so that I can work on it from different locations.
• I have set up an excel spreadsheet that does most of this at the moment, I do however prefer to have a proper database for my stock so I can get other people to easily enter data/information with a simple and clean GUI. We currently have approximately 2500 items in the excel spreadsheet and you will need to import the current data into the new database (should be straight forward). The database should however be able to easily handle 20,000-30,000 lines.
What I want to do with it:
• This database will be used to create various forms and csv or excel files. We are running a small online shop and I will need to export some of the data so I can upload it to our web shop. I think I'm ok to set this up myself once the database is done.
• With the excel file I currently use I have a very simple 'Label' form which allows me to scan the barcode of various products and my labels are automatically populated with the corresponding information (Product name, price, RRP,...). I'm not sure if the database software can be set up to do something similar. Otherwise we might be able to pull the data from the database into an excel file and print off labels from there.
1) A sample excel to show what the database GUI could look like
2) A word document to explain each of the fields in this excel
3) A random sample of how I imagine the GUI could look
26 freelancers estão ofertando em média $315 para esse trabalho
Hello, I am independent, experienced excel expert. I can help with this task with quick turnaorund. Looking to hearing from you. Kind regards Rina B.
Hi, I am interested. I have considerable expertise in the design and development of MS Access databases. I would be happy to discuss about your requirement. Regards.
Greetings Sir, I am Muhammad Faisal and we are professional Java Developer having almost 5 years of experience and we provide you quality work within your budget and time duration so, lets get started