Individual essay (40%)
The first assignment is an individual piece of work of 1,500 to 2,000 words, which counts for 40% of the total module assessment.
“In today’s highly volatile, unpredictable and even flexible business environment, organisations can only take an emergent approach to change”
Discuss the vailidity of this statement
1. Do not use Wikipedia
2. Do not copy and paste/ plagiarise.
3. Make sure that you hand in on time.
4. Keep within the word count.
Students will be assessed against the following criteria:
• Use of literature, well referenced, builds argument (30%)
• Knowledge and use of relevant theory (30%).
• Critical analysis and evaluation (20%).
• Referencing and citation (10%)
• Presentation skills, grammar, spelling and written in an appropriate style. (10%)
Tutors are unable to accept coursework directly. All assignments must be submitted electronically through the “Submit Your Work” (Turnitin)