We have a list of different kinds of website issues we would like to solve, or a least a few of them.
Our website is divided into two CMS, the ecommerce is with vp-asp and the "info" site on the DNN platform. Vp-asp is hosting both of our websites.
- DotNetNuke update – we are on DNN v. [url removed, login to view] and need this to be updated to lastest version.
- Shipping cost table – the rates should be custom fixed – we have a UPS account with negotiated rates, however, right now its showing to high shipping rates, which scares off our customers. So we would need a custom fixed cost table for shipping rates. Also, for US & Canada we are only using Fedex shipping and would like to remove the UPS shipping option for customer from those two countries. We are open for ideas, maybe a custom fixed rate solution for everything would be the best solution?
- An overall website performance inspection from a professional point of view
- I’m looking for a solution / add-on which give customers the ability to “tricker” discounts by typing in their quote number. Customers have different quotes / discounts. Need some function to put the quote number online to see the discounted price and I’m not sure whether the coupon function can be used for this, because then the customer only see the discount in the checkout process, rather than browsing the products and see the prices with discount?
- We can't get that cross selling/ related products to show on product pages?
- Random email notification after placed orders - Order emails are only generated if the customer hits the [url removed, login to view] page. Depending on payment gateway sometimes the customer will not return to the cart after making a paymenIf - With PayPal IPN then its possible to set up an automated process so even if they do not return your cart is still updated automatically. [url removed, login to view]
- The Default Title / xtitle in Vp-Asp is set to show “Expedeon”
However, Google webmaster tool shows over 100 Pages with “Expedeon” as duplicate title tag
Example – 1 of those pages is a search query
[url removed, login to view]
we want to get rid of these duplicates
- We have a select country function in order to show different prices and currencies depending on country chosen. We have some issues with customers who forget to select country before shopping and therefore we placed a text reminder in the top banner. However, would it be possible to have a function that can change the top banner after visitors have selected their country? So, after the visitor has chosen his country, he will just see the “normal” top banner without that text saying: “Please Select Your Country to see prices by clicking the top menu” ? or any other smart solution for this?
14 freelancers are bidding on average £455 for this job
Hello Sir, I am seriously interested in the project. Lets discuss in details. Please check 100% project completion rate and reviews by previous employers. I can start working on it now. Regards, Abhay
I have 5+ years experience in software and web [url removed, login to view] EKtron CMS developer. Have hands on experience in Ektron CMS. DNN and UMbraco. [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] (DNN Sites) and www.solitrapower.c Mais
I can do that site exactly the way you want. This offer includes all the things you mentioned. Please visit my web page. [url removed, login to view]