We are developing an administration support system for a specific industry. Documents in all its facets are a significant component of the system. Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) need to be manipulated in the following manner:
• Non PDF documents should be converted to PDF format.
• Multiple PDF documents should be merged into a single document.
• Compression of image based PDF documents should be possible.
• Signing of PDF documents with protection against change. (Including a stamp of authentication.)
• Annotations to PDF documents should be accommodated.
Document manipulation is an integral part of the application and should be made possible through commercial or open source libraries to facilitate the functions mentioned above.
We need a consultant who is familiar with the PDF specification and who has experience in using either commercial or open source libraries to manipulate PDF documents.
The consultant will work with the development team to lead, direct and assist in the development of the necessary document functionality in a .Net environment.
Please send us your CV and indicate availability. Compensation and contracting will be negotiated prior to engagement in the project.