We are looking for an ASP.NET programmer (MUST program in C#), to help us do development for a site where the graphic design should be finalized by first week of January, and can be built out and delivered as HTML.
Developer MUST be able to show a strong background in implementing multiple Ektron [url removed, login to view] sites. We have recently upgraded to Ektron v 8.0, so want to be sure the programmer is current.
The ideal candidate should have:
- experience with Ektron PageBuilder;
- MS SQL Server 2005 experience;
- ability to give solid advice on the most efficient method for sharing content across multiple sites;
- multi-site experience, or experience syncing content between 2 databases (whichever they believe can make strongest case for)
- Portfolio of Ektron ASP.NET deployments that can be reviewed for competency
Site would include basic Ektron functionality, including
- Ektron search
- Collections and ListSummary
- RSS feeds of content from specific areas of site
- template for displaying and collecting Ektron Surveys/Polls
- Adding a PageBuilder template, with the idea that 90% of pages will follow one layout, so we don’t want to create a PageBuilder page for every content block but DO want to have the PageBuilder option for pages that are the exception to the rule.
- Slideshow functionality for homepage, similar to what can be seen on [url removed, login to view]
Screen shots for design are NOT finalized but may help give some sense of site. We are looking to use CSS layout design (which we will get from designer) so that site can be easily viewed on handheld browser devices, such as Safari on iPhone.
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média $2307 para este trabalho
Hi, We are Atlanta based Web Development Firm and interested in your project. we can offer a quality product with 100% [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for more details.