We want to develope an add-on module to SolidWorks using C#. Here is the overall task list, we want to complete:
1. Create a tab adjacent to FeatureManager, PropertyManager, ConfigurationManager. Call it AnalysisManager.
2. On the top menu (adjacent to File, Edit…) create a menu called AnalysisModel and put a button called BoundaryConditions as a sub-menu.
3. Given a model in the SolidWorks window, provide the user capability to pick an area and apply pressure when he/she presses the BoundaryConditions button.
4. The selected area and the associated pressure nodes should be then placed in a tree structure as children under the AnalysisModel tab. Call the parent of the tree BoundaryCondition.
5. To denote the fact that pressure has been created, place multiple arrows on the area.
6. Put a button, called WriteOutputFile, which will write a text file containing the area number and the pressure value.