I have a functional prototype written in C# (Visual Studio Express 2012), in this prototype I used WinForms to make the UI and all business logic is in separated classes.
I´m looking for a freelancer that can convert this prototype in a real app for iPad using iOS7 SDK.
- create a “MonoTouch” project, with the shared libraries and a simple view; [Milestone - 20%, release only after project was created]
- create the Views based on the prototype (2 orientations for each - landscape and portrait), I really need a great design to this app (see attached PDF), use AutoLayout from Xcode 5! [Milestone - 30%, release only after the views were created]
- program the visual component used in Edit scene view, (see 6.2); [Milestone - 15%, release only after visual component is working]
- make the “clue-code” between the View and business classes. [Milestone - 35%, release only after the code is done]
* Freelance must have a Xamarin for iOS (MonoTouch) version that can generate more than 32K (Indie, Business or Enterprise), I will not provide license keys;
* Freelancer must have good skills to make a great design to this app;
* I will provide App Icon;
* I will provide the Visual Studio prototype C# source code;
Any question please ask me.
ATTENTION TO THE MILESTONES and to the iOS7 SDK!