I’m willing to pay $250-350 for this work. I was going to pay $150-200 for this work, because you are only doing the programming and not the design, but I have tight deadline. Thi s needs to be done in 16 days or less. So I’m paying $50-150 more because of the tight deadline.
I need an online subscription magazine site made that remakes a companies site. It will be made in DotNetNuke consistent with sort of news site sort of look. I’ll get someone else to do the design of the pages. You will just have to chop up the psds they made. Most of your work will just be programming maybe 5% design. The Site should accommodate free and subscription-based content in various formats, including HTML, PDF, RSS feed, video and/or audio. The site should also be easily maintained by Peopleclick Authoria personnel without need for IT support.
2. Place all available text and graphics on site and require subscriptions as appropriate. Work with EEO Source team to perform any necessary modifications to complete project.
3. Convert 13 minute video on WebEx server to appropriate format and place on site.
4. Create menu buttons at top of page and link to content: Home, Editorial Advisory Panel, News, HELPLINE, Training, Webcasts, Contact Us.
5. Transfer rotating Webcast banner from existing site.
6. Create teasers on front page from articles and other available content.
7. Content should be searchable via a search box.
8. Front page should have “In this issue” box.
9. Customers should be able to purchase a single article, monthly subscription or annual subscription based on Subscription Level 1.
10. Customers should be able to purchase a higher level subscription to access additional content such as HELPLINE based on Subscription Level 2.
11. The solution will generate links for all subscription-based content that can be transferred to other applications, such as an e-journal.
12. The appearance should be consistent with a magazine-like design.
13. The design should made in a way that it will allow for an online store in the future. This year or next they are going to add an online store like functionality to it.
14. The signup and registration proces will use WorldPay(PayPal) merchant gateway and depend upon which subscription they go for
15. They are going to connect the site to Pivotal which they have used in the past or they are going to connect to salesforce and need you to custom code it to match some of the functionality of their old Pivotal functionality. IF they use salesforce I’ll pay you $50 more to make install it and change it to work like their old Pivotal crm. Now if they just stay with Pivotal. I’m not paying more for you to connect that. That’s part of this bid.
Important note: While I’m getting these designs done for each page you will need to work and do programming. You’ll just have to make some plain dotnetnuke design and do most of the programming. Then take the psds I have made an put them into the site. Since the deadline is so tight I can’t wait for the psds to be done for you to start work and I need to see your work each day on the server.
Also there may be some small parts to do that are outside this description. If you can't do those without asking for more money then don't bid on this project. IF the parts are totally outside the project I will pay you more, but if they are small then I'm not paying more for small additions to the work.
Note: Me and my client now are just thinking about buying a dotnetnuck template. you will just do the work from that.